March 3, 2010

On Monday I was watching Rachel, Sarah-Beth, and Daniel. We were all sick of being in the house so even thought it was cold we went outside. I decided that since it had been quite a while since we had taken the girls out for a walk I let the 6 does out and they followed us down the driveway. When we got to the hay barn, about half way down, we saw Mom and John coming back from taking dad to the airport (off to Holland). Mom stopped, and John joined us for our walk. First we went down to the dead end of our road and since the girls were behaving very well we decide that it would be ok to go the other way. We went about a half a mile up the road and stopped to look at the newborn calves in the neighbors field. I decided that was far enough so we went on back and it was a good thing to because by the time we had walked back to the driveway the yearling does decided to try grazing the neighbors yard lol that meant it was time to go home.
Sarah-Beth took charge of the yearlings, they seem to like following her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol