March 10, 2010
Baby Goats!
Well today was an interesting day, we were doing the normal everyday attempt to clean up and do schoolwork lol. Mom was loading the dish washer and I was sweeping, then all of a sudden mom yells "BABY GOAT!" of course that is like a battle cry for me. So I dropped the broom and ran across the house and out the door in my slippers. when I get out to the porch all I could see was one black leg and a nose sticking out I thought "oh great" and plopped down on my knees behind her and went to find out were the other leg was. I ended up having to push baby back a little bit to get his other leg because he had it sorta scrunched up but after that he came nice and easy. In just the time it took to get his mouth clear and him wrapped in a towel, the next baby stared to come. Fortunately this one was positioned just right, two legs forward and a nose on top, so that was good. I will get pictures up asap but since my computer will be AWAL for a few more weeks I'll have to get them on my mom's computer and I hate sitting down here in the basement so that might be a while lol. I almost forgot, baby #1 is a solid black buck named Darth Vader, and baby #2 is a solid red buck with one tiny tan spot next to his tail named Han Solo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol