Hi everybody, sorry I don't post much, I can never think of anything to write about when I'm at my computer :). The last month or so has been pretty eventful. I got a new buck goat! His name is Max, he's the cutest thing :) he's about 6 months old.Sadly I lost Annie, the first doe that I ever got, about 2 weeks ago. :( She was sickly all summer and even though she was eating more than plenty of grain she kept getting thinner. Then about 3 weeks ago I think she got pneumonia. She was my favorite girl, and the mother of nearly my entire herd.
On a happier note, I got a dog last night! She's a 11 month old black and tan Doberman Pincher. She's the half sister to my mom's puppy, Sam :) Her name is Sasha. My aunt raises these dogs so we get to play with puppies when she has litters.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol