Monday was my youth group's float trip. the river we usually float was flooded from all the rain so we had to go on a different stretch of river that was a little shorter but still pretty fun. As usual the torture on our youth pastor and his wife started the night before after church lol since the boys stay at their house and the girls went to another lady's house. In years past we've all stayed in one house but since there are about 20 of us now, it gets too crowded, fortunately though Brad has mentioned that they would like to get a bigger house (yay!).
I got so sunburned lol my legs are still red. Fortunately I put sunscreen on them once or it would have been really bad. Since I left my hair down all day it bleached out to a pretty red color. We floated about half of the 4 mile river stretch and had lunch, after we ate I was sitting on a floaty barely in the water and i felt something pinch my leg, it hurt! lol I yelled and jumped up and two of the boys laughed and said they'd never heard me make a sound like that then I sat back down and it happened again! (after I got home I showed the mark to mom and she said it looked like a pinch from a crawdad, lol I was sitting on an angry critter!). Later we heard from another one of the boy boats that Ashley's brother got pants-ed by a tree :) too funny. On every float trip there's always this feud between the boys and girls were whenever one boat passes another the boys splash the other boat to get everyone in it soaked, needless to say my raft had so much water in it at the end of the day that it took two of the workers two flip it over LOL. By the end of the day (5:00) we were all beat and ready for a supper of Pizza Hut pizza and then home to bed. It was a fun day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol