If you could have dinner with any person (past or present) who would it be? there are lots of people that I'd like to meet, I guess I would pick.... hmm I can't decide What is your most embarrassing moment that you are willing to share with the blogging world? hmm well I was in our local MFA years ago and I was goofing around. They had been remodeling the inside so I thought the counter was in the back and there wasn't anyone around so I crawled across the floor, under the window and then I went on and got the wormer I needed and went to go to the back of the store and saw that there was an older guy standing at the counter in the FRONT of the store about 10' from were a crawled. I totally felt like an idiot LOL If you could only use one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Unique You found a machine that allows you to fast forward your life to a moment or to rewind your life to a certain moment, but it can only be used for one moment. Would you fast forward or rewind and to which moment would you choose? I would fast forward to my wedding, just when we get to the altar and my dad's giving me away. What is your favorite simple blessing in life? my family
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol