June 15, 2010

Dad

So my dad came home Saturday from his 4 week business trip, but he didn't stay home very long. He got home at about 8:30pm. and he was feeling sick and he had red bumps all over his head and had a fever. So he went to bed and at about 5:30 the next morning mom woke we up and said that she was taking him to the hospital, all I remember other than that was Dad shining his iPhone light on me saying "I've got such a fever that I'm glowing." Even when he's sick he can't help but crack a joke. So anyway later after I had taken the other four to church and while I was in class Mom texted me to tell me that they were admitting him with pneumonia. So Sunday and Monday, and today they treated him for that while testing him for every other virus imaginable (including monkey-pox, which he found very funny since he loves monkeys).  Today they still don't know what was wrong with him but he gets to come home, speaking of which they just came up the driveway, bye all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol