August 18, 2011

Me, The Night Owl

I do my best thinking late at night, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to get up in the morning. It's so quiet, everyone is in bed including mom, so there aren't any "Hey Becka, can you...." coming along every 5 mins, I don't mind it that much it's just nice to have an hour or so to myself without interruptions (save for the little tick that I just found on my leg, little nuisance must have hopped off one of the goats). I love to write but it's hard to do when you can't sit and think during the day, so this is my favorite time of the day (err, night). I started reading a new book last night,  Anne Of  Green Gables. I've seen the cartoon (when the tv works, not that I really care either way) but never thought to read the book, I've only read about 1 1/2 chapters but I really like what I've read so far. I'll have to read some more tomorrow while the sibs are doing schoolwork and my cheese is cooking.
Well as much as I don't want to I'd better go to sleep now, I want to start a batch of feta cheese in the morning since Erin over at Flying French Toast's mom wants some and I'd like to try soaking a batch in brine for salad night at church next Wednesday. Yes, I said salad night lol and this Wednesday night was ice cream night.
What can I say, Baptists love to eat lol and in our tiny (and I mean tiny, less than 300 people tiny) town any excuse to get together and eat is a good one.
Gnite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol