Ok so I've only posted once for this challenge oops, but I do have a good excuse. The internet went out the next day and whenever I went to town to do homework for college I didn't give this place a thought it was just go in, get done, go home. Ok enough excuses on to my post.... :)
A favorite movie.
Hmm another favorite post, I don't particularly like these, I mean there are so many ones that I like how can I pick just one? And If I do, won't the others feel bad? lol just kidding. I really like Startrek but I really don't think that qualifies as a movie, and I haven't really watched the Startrek movies. I guess for now I'll say that my favorite, is Ever After. It's the story of Cinderella retold by a lady who says she is her great, great (maybe a few more greats) granddaughter. I don't usually like mushy girly love stories, but this one was pretty good, good enough that I might have to watch a girly movie every so often. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol