April 21, 2009

Down on the farm

Well it's ben a while since i was on here and I can't seem to think of anything to write so I've decided to put up pictures of a bunch of the critters on our farm so here they are.







This is Annie, she is a 5 year old Nubian dairy doe. We've had her since she was 2 weeks old. She is a goat you do not want to cross, if she doesn't like you, watch out.

This is Cassie, Annie's first Daughter. She will be 2 years old on June 4. In March she became the mama of 2 pretty little does, who went to their new home the day before Easter and have now been adopted by a mama sheep.





Here are Cassie's girls, Penny and Nickel





This is my Tennessee Walking Horse, General. I've had him for 3 years and I think he is around 25 years old. He may be getting old but he sure doesn't act it. Once he jumped over a 3 foot electric fence and paid the neighbors a visit.



This is Cinnamon, my Quarter horse mare. She was 3 years old on Febuary 9. She is the horse I would like to barrel race in a few years. I think that she would be good for that because the other horse has to gallop hard to keep up with her when she is hardly trying to run.




And last but certanly not least, Here is Peter. He is a 3 year old Boar buck, and he has sired 10 kids, out of which only 2 were boys.







1 comment:

Hi! You've reached Rebeccah's blog, please leave a message after the typed beep,.......BEEP!........lol